CRANBERRY MAPLE PECAN BAKED OATMEAL

I’m already starting to consider Christmas morning breakfast, which by the time we get around to eating is extra like brunch. For me, breakfast is manner extra interesting that Christmas dinner. alternatively, I’m a breakfast lover thru and thru.

growing up there were  matters that were continually at the table Christmas morning, an egg casserole, my favored Christmas morning smoothie and commonly cranberry orange truffles or a few form of baked top. It become my favored breakfast of the year, but that also might have been due to the fact my mom handiest made it once a 12 months.


This year I plan to maintain with the lifestyle, however in preference to muffins I’ll be making this Cranberry Maple Pecan Baked Oatmeal whole with a cinnamon maple glaze as it’s the vacations and move large or go domestic, proper?

i've quite some baked oatmeal recipes on the blog, however this Cranberry Maple Pecan Baked Oatmeal is my favored. My husband came about to be home from work with my bloodless that I blessed him with the day I photographed it and actually got to have a piece while it became nevertheless warm.


INGREDIENTS:
BAKED OATMEAL

  • 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
  • 1 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, or milk of choice
  • 5 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon orange zest
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved

CINNAMON MAPLE GLAZE

  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Pinch of salt
  • 2 teaspoon maple syrup
  • 2-3 teaspoon milk

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350° F. and spray a 9x9 or similar baking dish with cooking spray.
  2. In a big bowl stir collectively the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and pecans. In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, maple syrup, egg, orange zest and vanilla extract.
  3. Pour the moist substances in with the dry and stir until combined. Stir within the cranberries. Pour the combination into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35-forty minutes or until the pinnacle is golden and the oatmeal is set. allow it relaxation for five-10 minutes before serving.
  4. even as the oatmeal rests, whisk together all of the substances for the glaze. Drizzle favored quantity of glaze over the oatmeal. Serve with any extra glaze and maple syrup.

Feature Post

THE BEST CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE

Chicken Parmesan! it's simply the simplest instruction I’ve ever tried and it’s seemingly to become you’re new favorite too. Everything...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel