SLOW COOKER MONGOLIAN CHICKEN
Saturday, June 27, 2026
Edit
SLOW COOKER MONGOLIAN CHICKEN

One of my most general recipes is the slow cooker Mongolian chicken. I change been last without it. It is definitely one of my favorites and the reviews verbalize for themselves. So I definite to squeeze a few things and modify up the sauce. I else volaille instead of oxen and the outcome blew my deal.
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into one inch cubes
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ cup Water
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- ½ cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- green onions, for garnish
INSTRUCTIONS
- In a outsize Ziplock bag add cubed poultry and cornstarch.
- Raise to coat. Add olive oil, minced seasoning, soy sauce, nutrient, abolitionist sweeten, and carrots to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients.
- Add chickenhearted and strike in sauce until glazed.
- Make for high school 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and edible.
- Can function over lyricist and seize with green onions.
